By accessing this Site and/or using the Services, you hereby agree:
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our site.
Summary of some of your key rights:
The Sale of Goods Act (Cap 393) says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of our product you are entitled to the following:
- up to 7 days from when you received your purchase: if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may submit a return or exchange request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- up to 7 days from when your return or exchange request is approved: you are required to pack and ship out the products you intend to return or exchange to Einmilk, in most cases;
- up to 3 business days from when Einmilk received your returned or exchanged products: if the goods are in original packaging and re-saleable condition, you may be entitled to get your money back.
Please note that used items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
Einmilk reserves the right, but has no obligation to, inspect the returned product and to determine whether the product was rightfully returned for a successful refund or exchange. Where Einmilk exercises its right to inspect the Product, Einmilk’s decision in respect of such returned and/or exchanged products shall be deemed final and binding on you.
The information in this summary box summarises some of your key rights. It is not intended to replace the contract below which you should read carefully.
Please also be informed that the above does not exclude your rights under the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act.
This contract sets out:
- your legal rights and responsibilities;
- our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- certain key information required by law.
In this contract:
- ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Einmilk; and
- ‘You’ or ‘your’ means the person using our site to buy goods from us.
If you don’t understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us at:
- emailing to email@example.com or
- calling us at +65 98001926 during 9am-5.30pm, Monday-Friday.
Who are we?
We are registered in Singapore under registration number: 202017237E.
Our registered office is at 8 Burn Road #14-01 TRIVEX, Singapore 369977.
Our GST number is 202017237E.
- Einmilk, registered in the following trade register: Einmilk Nutrition Private Limited. For more details of what this means for you, click here.
1.1 If you buy goods on our site you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
1.2 You may only buy goods from our site for non-business reasons.
1.3 This contract is only available in English and Chinese. No other languages will apply to this contract. In the event of any inconsistencies, the English version takes precedence.
1.4 When buying any goods, you also agree to be legally bound by:
1.4.1 our website terms and conditions [and any documents referred to in them];
1.4.2 our I am “World-Ready” loyalty programme’s terms and conditions [and any documents referred to in them] if you are a member of I am “World-Ready” loyalty programme;
1.4.3 extra terms which may add to, or replace some of, this contract. This may happen for business expansion, security, legal or regulatory reasons. We will contact you to let you know if we intend to do this by giving you one month’s notice. [You can end this contract at any time by giving one month’s notice if we tell you extra terms apply]; and
1.4.4 specific terms which apply to certain goods. If you want to see these specific terms, please visit the relevant webpage for the goods or click on Shop at any time during the online checkout process.
All these documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
2 Information we give you
2.1 The terms set out herein form the key information intended for you to reasonably understand the character, nature, language or effect of the transaction or any matter related to the transaction.
2.2 If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
3 Ordering goods from us
3.1 Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
3.2 You place an order on the site by finalizing your shopping cart and proceeding to make a payment. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us.
3.2.1 When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process (eg when you click on the ‘Place Order’ tab), we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
3.2.2 We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
(a) the goods are unavailable;
(b) we cannot authorise your payment;
(c) you are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
(d) we are not allowed to sell the goods to you;
(e) you have ordered too many goods; or
(f) there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
3.2.3 We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
(a) a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us, and
(b) we will dispatch the goods to you.
3.3 If you are under the age of  you [may OR may not] buy any goods from the site. [You may not be able to buy certain goods because you are too young. These are set out on the relevant webpage for the goods.]
4.1 The estimated delivery timeframe is about 5-7 business days for Singapore, and about 5-14 business days for China and Malaysia, subjected to change. (e.g. excluding weekends/public holidays, slight delays may occur during major sale periods, etc.)
4.2 If something happens which:
4.2.1 is outside of our control; and
4.2.2 affects the estimated date of delivery;
4.2.3 we will let you have a revised estimated date for delivery of the goods.
4.3 Delivery of the goods will take place when we deliver them to the address that you gave to us.
4.4 We cannot deliver the goods if we are unable to properly identify you. Please provide our driver with a form of ID whenever required (e.g. NRIC or passport or photocard driving licence).
4.5 Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within  days, we will:
4.5.1 let you know;
4.5.2 cancel your order; and
4.5.3 give you a refund.
4.6 If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
4.7 You are responsible for the goods when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take possession of the goods.
4.8 We do make deliveries to Singapore, Malaysia and China. Terms and conditions apply. *
5.1 We accept the following payment method: Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, UnionPay, PayPal and WeChat Pay, where available and applicable. We do not accept cash.
5.2 We will do all that we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information you give us when paying for the goods is secure by using an encrypted secure payment mechanism. However, in the absence of negligence on our part, we will not be legally responsible to you for any loss that you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any information that you give us.
5.3 Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when the goods are dispatched.
5.4 All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer.
5.5 If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the goods, you:
5.5.1 must pay for such goods within 7 days after receiving the goods; or
5.5.2 must return them to us as soon as possible. If so, you must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care of them (including ensuring that you follow any instructions or manuals given with the goods and return policy) and not use them before you return them to us.
5.6 If you do not return any goods (such as where you have not paid for them) we may collect the goods from you at your expense. We will try to contact you to let you know if we intend to do this.
5.7 The price of the goods:
5.7.1 is in Singapore Dollars (S$) (SGD);
5.7.2 excludes any taxes, customs or duties fees for Malaysian and China;
5.7.3 includes GST at the applicable rate for Singapore, and
(a) does not include the cost of delivering the goods if your purchase does not meet the minimum purchase requirement (if you want delivery options and costs, visit our Shipping Policy before you place your order)
(b) customers purchasing from Malaysia and China will have to cover the cost if your order incurs any taxes, customs or duties fees.
6 Nature of the goods
6.1 The Sale of Goods Act gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’), for example, the goods:
6.1.1 will correspond with their description
6.1.2 will be of satisfactory quality
6.1.3 will correspond with the sample
6.2 We must provide you with goods that comply with your legal rights.
6.3 The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on the site.
6.4 While we try to make sure that:
6.4.1 all weights, sizes and measurements set out on the site are as accurate as possible, there may be a small tolerance of up to % in such weights, sizes and measurements in the following goods: Einmilk Stage 2 Follow-Up Formula and Einmilk Stage 3 Growing Up Formula; and
6.4.2 the colours on the packaging of our goods are displayed accurately on the site, the actual colours that you see on your computer may vary depending on the monitor that you use.
6.5 Any goods sold:
6.5.1 at discount prices;
6.5.2 as remnants; or
6.5.3 as substandard;
will be identified and sold as such. Please check that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended use.
6.6 If we are unable to supply certain goods (such as Einmilk Stage 2 Follow-Up Formula and Einmilk Stage 3 Growing Up Formula) we may need to substitute them with alternative goods of equal or better standard, value and/or volume. In this case:
6.6.1 we will let you know if we intend to do this but this may not always be possible; and
6.6.2 you can refuse to accept such substitutes, in which case we will offer you a refund or a replacement and let you know how long such an offer remains open for.
7 Faulty Goods
7.1 Your legal rights under the Sale of Goods Act and Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act (also known as ‘statutory rights’) are set out at the top of this contract. They are a summary of your key rights. For more detailed information on your rights and what you should expect from us, please refer to our Refund Policy:
7.2 Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Sale of Goods Act and Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
7.3 Please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page, if you want:
7.3.1 us to replace the goods; or
7.3.2 to reject the goods and get a refund.
8 End of the contract
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
9 Limit on our responsibility to you
9.1 Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for:
9.1.1 losses that:
(a) were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed, or
(b) that were not caused by any breach on our part;
9.1.2 business losses; and
9.1.3 losses to non-consumers.
10.1 We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
10.2 If you are unhappy with:
10.2.1 the goods;
10.2.2 our service to you; or
10.2.3 any other matter;
please contact us as soon as possible.
10.3 If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our internal complaint handling procedure, we will:
10.3.1 let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
10.3.2 If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of Singapore will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract.
11 Third party rights
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.
Site and Services
1. The Site is owned and maintained by Einmilk.
2. Einmilk operates an online store through the Site, which offers one or more of the following features and services (each a “Service” and collectively the “Services”), mainly for the browsing and purchasing of Einmilk infant milk powders; and operates and offers scheduling of third-party seller (Marketplace), logistics provider, courier, or vehicle through the use of Site:
- access to a collection of information, products, services, data, text, listings, pricing, graphics, images, videos, audio files and other types of works;
- search engines or tools;
- blogs, message boards, communication tools;
- email or message alerts; and
- any other services, features, content or applications that Einmilk may offer through the Site from time to time in our sole and absolute discretion.
3. Einmilk reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue the whole or any portion of the Services or Site at any time. We may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or the entire Services or Site without notice or liability.
2. You agree not to reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, communicate, transmit, broadcast, distribute, sell, trade, exploit or use for any commercial or other purposes, any portion of, or any access to:
- any Service;
- the Site;
- any materials, information, news, advertisements, listings, pricing, data, input, text, songs, audio, video, pictures, graphics, software, blogs, forums, message boards, broadcasts, comments, suggestions, ideas and other content, that is made available on or via the Site or Services (collectively, “Content”),
3. You agree not to reproduce, display or otherwise provide access to the Site, Services or Content, for example through framing, mirroring, linking, spidering, scraping or any other technological means (including any technology available in the future), without the prior written permission of Einmilk.
4. The Site and all Content are the copyrighted work of Einmilk or our content providers, and Einmilk reserves and retains all rights in the Site and Content.
5. You may not decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the App or any Content, except under the specific circumstances expressly permitted by law or Einmilk in writing.
6. You may not hack into, interfere with, disrupt, disable, overburden or otherwise impair the proper working of the Site, Services or our servers, which shall include but is not limited to denial-of-service attacks, spoof attacks, session hacking, sniffing, tampering, spamming, reverse engineering or reprogramming.
1. To access certain parts of the Site or Services, you will be required to sign-up for an account with Einmilk (“Account”) and select an email (“Email“) and password (“Password“).
2. You are solely responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your Email and Password. You agree not to:
- share or permit others to use your Account, Email or Password; or
- assign or transfer your Account to any other person or entity.
3. You shall be bound by and responsible for all communications and online activity transmitted or conducted through the use of your Account. Einmilk shall have no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost, expenses, or liabilities arising as a result of or in connection with the wrongful or fraudulent use of your Account. If you are aware of any actual or suspected unauthorised use(s) of your Account, or loss, theft, or unauthorised disclosure of your Password, please promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not authorize others to use your user account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any other person or entity.
3. Each household or delivery address may only register one (1) Account. Multiple Account(s) registering the same delivery address may be permitted at our sole discretion.
4. Please provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information required for your Account.
5. Where a delivery address is associated with multiple Account(s) without our written authorisation or fraudulent or wrongful use of an Account is detected or suspected, we reserve the right at our sole discretion and without liability, and without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement or at law, to immediately:
- cancel any orders placed through such Account(s);
- cancel or invalidate any credits or discount vouchers, coupons or codes awarded to or used by such Account(s) and charge full price for items purchased;
- prohibit such Account(s) or persons from participating in any promotions, contests or surveys of Einmilk; and/or
- merge, suspend and/or terminate Account(s).
Orders, Pricing & Payments
1. Delivery areas
At present, Einmilk delivers to most areas in Singapore, Malaysia and China, but not certain areas. To find out if Einmilk delivers to your area, you may contact us at email@example.com to check on our delivery coverage. Einmilk will only process and accept orders within our delivery coverage.
2.2 All orders made by you are subject to stock availability. Einmilk reserves the right to cancel, amend or reject your order in whole or in part, at any time and without liability or compensation, where any product is out of stock, damaged or spoilt, or unavailable for any other reason. Einmilk reserves the right to limit your order or the quantity of a particular product you may order.
3. Product Information, Pricing and Payment
3.1 Einmilk endeavours to provide you with accurate and up-to-date pricing, product and promotional information. However, errors may sometimes occur and we do not guarantee that the pricing, images, or other product or promotional information provided will be accurate, reliable, current, error-free, updated, or complete. You agree that Einmilk shall not be liable for any errors in the pricing and product or promotional information listed on our Site or through our Services. The price to be paid by you shall be based on our prevailing selling price at the time we receive your order, which may or may not is correctly reflected on the Site or through our Services. If a product offered by Einmilk itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
3.2 If the actual price of any item ordered by you is higher than that reflected on the Site or through our Services, we will inform you and you will be given an option to confirm or cancel your purchase of such item based on the correct price. By confirming your purchase, you authorise us to charge the additional amounts to you.
3.3 Where the actual price of any product is dependent on its weight (“Weighed Item”), we will provide an estimate of the price based on indicated weight and our current prevailing rates at the time of checkout. The actual weight and related price of the Weighed Item will be made known to you at the time of delivery and:
- in the event of any shortfall in payment, we reserve the right to charge you for the additional amounts; and
- in the event of any overpayment, we will reverse or refund the excess amounts paid for such item in accordance with our prevailing refund policy at the time of delivery.
3.4 All product prices are shown in Singapore dollars and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax for Singapore residents only. Customers from Malaysia and China will have to cover the costs if your order incurs any taxes, customs or duties fees. Prices of products may change from time to time and any promotional discounts or offers may also be withdrawn at any time without notice.
3.5 Payment for all orders shall be made in Singapore dollars.
3.6 We accept the following payment method only: Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, UnionPay, PayPal and WeChat Pay, where available and applicable. Kindly note that PayPal currently accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover cards, and the credit/debit cards and payment methods accepted by PayPal is subject to change. Additional charges such as processing fees incurred from the banks or other transaction-related fees will be covered by buyers. Einmilk is unable to accept cash, paper checks, food stamps, or third-party coupons.
3.7 By placing your order, you authorise us to transmit information or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time and this may include verification checks involving your debit or credit card number or credit reports in order to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation, to protect you and us from fraud, and to enable us to arrange delivery of your order to your nominated delivery address.
3.8 Einmilk will not process orders that attempt to use an incorrect, expired, or over-the-limit credit card. We will make our best efforts to contact you if this occurs. However, in the event such an order is processed, Einmilk reserves the right to collect funds for any uncollected transactions owed to it. Einmilk may charge a fee of S$5 per order should a payment made via credit card be declined to result in the need for alternate payment or exception processing.
3.9 If you fail to pay any fees or charges when due or if a redelivery or restocking fee is imposed, Einmilk may charge such amount directly to the credit card identified in your Account Information and Einmilk may suspend or terminate your access to Einmilk services. You shall be responsible and liable for any fees, including attorneys’ fees and collection costs, that Einmilk may incur in its efforts to collect any unpaid balances from you. Your right to use the Einmilk services is subject to limits established by Einmilk and/or by your credit card issuer.
Affiliated Companies with Einmilk
Einmilk may provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites. Einmilk does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
“I am World-Ready” Loyalty Programme
1. With “I am World-Ready” Loyalty Programme, you can enjoy a member one time discount of 10% off your first time you shop at Einmilk Online Store (discount is only applicable for Einmilk Stage 2 Follow-Up Formula 800g and Einmilk Stage 3 Growing Up Formula 800g, and not in conjunction with any other offers).
2. By entering your baby details and his/her birthday, you can enjoy a discount of 20% for the birthday month, when you shop at Einmilk Online Store (discount is only applicable for Einmilk Stage 2 Follow-Up Formula 800g and Einmilk Stage 3 Growing Up Formula 800g, and not in conjunction with any other offers).
3. Complimentary Einmilk Baby Starter Pack is currently only available for Singapore consumers.
Einmilk reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue this loyalty programme at any time without any prior notice.
Promotions, Voucher Codes and other Privileges and Programmes
2. Promotions, contests, privileges, events and programmes are only valid for the time period specified by Einmilk and while stocks last basis. No compensation, refund or exchange will be offered in the event that a promotion is no longer in stock.
3. The following terms shall apply to the use of credits, vouchers, coupons and codes (“Voucher Codes” or “Promotion Codes”):
4. Each Voucher Code or Promotion Code is only eligible for a single use and is only valid for the time period specified by Einmilk.
5. Voucher Codes or Promotion Codes may only be redeemed by purchasing certain products from Einmilk during the applicable validity period. Unless otherwise stated, Voucher Codes or Promotion Codes only apply to the following:
- Einmilk Stage 3 Growing Up Formula 800g
- Use of any Voucher Code or Promotion Codes must be indicated at the time of checkout, and all information required by Einmilk must be provided. No retroactive use of the Voucher Code or Promotion Code is permitted.
6. Voucher Codes or Promotion Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, voucher, coupon, code or offer, including but not limited to discounted sale items, unless otherwise stated.
7. A minimum spend may be required before use of the Voucher Code or Promotion Code is permitted.
8. Voucher Codes or Promotion Codes cannot be refunded, redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- Resale, transfer and sharing of Voucher Codes or Promotion Codes are strictly prohibited. In spite of the above, gift vouchers, if offered by Einmilk, may be purchased by you and given to others.
- No reproduction, alteration, adaptation, tampering, distribution, publication, broadcast or other communication or dissemination of Voucher Codes or Promotion Codes are allowed.
9. Voucher Codes or Promotion Codes are non-replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed, duplicated, tampered with or otherwise misappropriated or fraudulently used.
10. Einmilk reserves the right to verify the validity of any Voucher Code or Promotion Code and to declare null and void and charge full price for items purchased, any Voucher Code or Promotion Code that in our opinion has been stolen, duplicated, tampered with, or which is suspected to have been misappropriated or fraudulently obtained or used.
11. Einmilk reserves the right to vary or impose such other terms and conditions, as we deem appropriate from time to time by posting the varied terms and conditions on the Site.
12. Where any free gift is offered as part of a promotion, the free gift is offered on a “first come first serve” basis and while stocks last basis. No cash or credit will be offered in lieu of the gift.
13. Where you are permitted to return any product to Einmilk for a refund/exchange and such product was originally purchased under a promotion or discount, you will only be refunded or exchanged for products at the amount that you originally paid for such product. Where the promotion or discount had applied to the entire order, we will refund you the selling price of the returned product less the promotion or discount applied to the returned product on a pro-rata basis. Further, any free promotional gift given with an order must also be returned if you are returning the product(s) to which the gift related. Refund or exchange would not be approved if the free promotional gift were not returned along with the returning products. If the total order value is reduced below the value of the qualifying free delivery or any promotion qualification because of a returned item, Einmilk may charge the delivery fee and/or the full value of the order without the promotion.
14. Einmilk’s decision on all matters relating to promotions, discounts, Voucher Codes or Promotion Codes and other privileges is final and binding.
15. Einmilk reserves the right to discontinue any promotion, discount, Voucher Code or Promotion Code programme, contest, privileges or programme at any time without notice or liability.
Deliveries & Returns
1. 1 Delivery timeframe may vary during major sale periods.
1.2 Bulk orders may be subject to a different delivery cost and may require a longer delivery time to be fulfilled. “Bulk order” means an order for any product that comprises quantities of beyond 6 units, unless otherwise stated in writing by Einmilk.
1.3 Einmilk will endeavour to deliver the products to your delivery address within the delivery timeframe selected by you, but does not and cannot guarantee that the delivery timeframe will be met as there may be factors outside of our control which may result in early or delayed deliveries such as weather, traffic, haze, etc. You agree that Einmilk shall not be liable for any deliveries made outside the delivery timeframe. If your designated delivery location is inaccessible, rendering us unable to make the delivery, we will contact you to determine the best alternative location and/or date.
1.4 Please notify Einmilk immediately of any change to your delivery address, date or time of delivery, or contact number. Any changes in the delivery address or date or time of delivery after the submission of your order may incur an administrative charge of S$10.00.
1.5 Einmilk aims to provide our customers with more options for receiving their orders. For certain deliveries, Einmilk provides the option for having your orders left at your doorstep as an “Unattended Delivery.” Please note that orders won’t be eligible for Unattended Delivery in certain areas or countries. While our goal is to honour your preferences whenever possible, we can’t guarantee that our drivers will be able to meet these instructions under all circumstances. Please note that if you selected an Unattended Delivery and no one is available to accept delivery of the order, the Driver will leave your order unattended on or in front of your premises. However, we encourage you to retrieve your orders as soon as possible once delivered. Where you specifically instruct Einmilk to leave your delivery outside the door of the specified delivery address, such delivery shall be at your sole risk and you accept all liability and risk of loss, theft, and damage. Alternatively, please arrange for someone to receive the delivery and sign off the delivery invoice or device.
2.1 To ensure that you are completely happy with your purchase, our return or exchange policy is valid for 7 days from when your purchase was delivered.
2.2 Please be mindful when entering details before proceeding to checkout. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure that:
- The right products are added to the shopping cart.
- Promotion code is entered correctly when available and valid.
- Shipping details are entered correctly.
- Payment method and details are entered correctly.
2.3 We would like to encourage you to please check your purchase upon delivery. If there may be any issues or concerns regarding your order, or you are simply not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 7 days from when your purchase was delivered. We will do our best to assist you in resolving the matter.
2.4 Einmilk strives to process our orders efficiently. You may email us at email@example.com or call us at +65 98001926 to request an order cancellation within a timely manner. If your purchase has already been dispatched or on its way to you with the courier, please refer to “How does the return process work?”, in order to attempt a refund for your purchase. If your purchase has not been dispatched, you may be eligible for a refund upon order cancellation. However, Einmilk reserves rights to apply an administrative and processing fee in a situation as such.
2.5 If there is any expired product(s), delivery of the additional product(s) or incorrect product(s) that were not ordered by you, please contact us within 7 days from when your purchase was delivered, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.6 Einmilk at its sole discretion will offer a replacement of the expired or incorrect product(s) that were not ordered by you, or arrange for the re-delivery, collection and/or return of the additional and/or incorrect product(s).
2.7 It is buyer’s responsibility to submit return or exchange request or to raise order or return concerns to Einmilk within a timely manner, any return or exchange request submitted after the 7-days timeframe will not be entertained.
2.8 Cost of return or exchange delivery will be covered by buyers.
2.9 All items that were originally in the package must be included when returning and/or exchanging any products to Einmilk, including any brochures, plastic packaging, samples and free gifts. Do note that failure to include all items that were originally in the package will result in a failure in obtaining a refund or exchange.
2.10 To ensure that the items are packed in a protective box before handing it to your courier for return delivery. Einmilk will not be able to process your return and/or exchange request if the item(s) is damaged during the return delivery.
2.11 Einmilk will only accept returned and/or exchanged items in their original packaging and in re-saleable condition.
2.12 If you had already opened the product, or if you changed your mind after 7 days from when you received your purchase, Einmilk will not be able to accept any return or exchange request.
2.13 Please note that used items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
2.14 Return or exchange does not include complimentary formula milk sample. *Complimentary formula milk sample is currently only available for Singapore consumers.
2.15 Einmilk reserves the right, but has no obligation to, inspect the returned product and to determine whether the product was rightfully returned for a successful refund or exchange. Where Einmilk exercises its right to inspect the Product, Einmilk’s decision in respect of such returned and/or exchanged products shall be deemed final and binding on you.
- The copyright, patents, trademarks, registered designs and all intellectual property rights in the Services, the Site, and all Content shall vest in and remain with Einmilk and its licensors. Consent is granted to view, electronically copy, and print in hard copy portions of the Site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Einmilk for your use. Any other use of the materials on this Site, including modification, distribution, or reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, without the prior written permission of Einmilk is strictly prohibited. You acknowledge that Einmilk and/or third-party content providers remain the owners of such material and that you do not acquire any of those ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Einmilk reserves the right to revoke this authorization at any time, and any use shall be discontinued immediately on written notice from Einmilk.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks“) displayed on this Site are the property of Einmilk and other third parties, and all rights to the Marks are expressly reserved by Einmilk and relevant third parties. You are not permitted to use the name of Einmilk or any Marks, including in any advertising or publicity or as a hyperlink, without the prior written consent of Einmilk or such third party.
- The domain name on which the Site is hosted on is the sole property of Einmilk and you may not use or otherwise adopt a similar name for your own use.
Comments, Feedback, and Other Information
- You may provide or submit comments, reviews, feedback, suggestions and other content or information (collectively, “Comments”) so long as the content is not illegal, criminal, immoral, inappropriate, hateful, obscene, defamatory, offensive, violent, abusive, political, religious, infringing or disrespectful in nature, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, solicitation or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a Comment. Einmilk reserves the right (but not the obligation) to review, remove or edit such content.
Disclaimers & Limitations
1. While we make every effort to ensure that the Site, Services and all Content is accurate and complete, we provide the Site, Services and Content on an ‘as is’, ‘as available’ basis only without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Einmilk disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, compliance with description, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, Einmilk does not warrant that the functions contained in or access to the Site, Services, Content or other content will be timely, quality, suitable, available, accurate, uninterrupted, error-free, or without omission, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site, Services, or Content are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the download, installation or use of any Content in or with any device will not affect the functionality or performance of the device. Einmilk does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Content, the Services or the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or otherwise.
2. The Site and Service are provided to you strictly on an “as is” basis. All conditions, representations, and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise including or otherwise, including, without limitation, any limitation, any implied warranty or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, are hereby disclaimed to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law by guaranty as to the reliability, safety, timeliness, quality, suitability or availability of any services, products, or goods obtained by third parties through the use of the services or Site or Services. Your use of the Site or Services and any third party services or products remains solely with you to the maximum extent permitted by law.
3. You agree that:
3.1 Einmilk shall be entitled at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice, to add to, vary, terminate, withdraw or suspend the operation of the whole or any part or feature of the Site or Services without assigning any reason; and
3.2 access to or the operation of the Site and/or the Services may from time to time be interrupted or encounter technical or other problems and may not necessarily continue uninterrupted or without technical or other errors;
3.2.1 Einmilk’s Site and Service may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherently and in any such event, Einmilk shall not be liable for any loss, liability or damage, which may be incurred as a result.
4. In no event shall Einmilk be liable to you for any damages, losses, expenses, liabilities under any causes of action (whether in contract or tort including, but not limited to negligence, or otherwise) caused through the use of, or the inability to use, the Services, the Site, Content or any other website or device. In the event that Einmilk is liable for damages despite the foregoing provision, you agree that Einmilk’s aggregate liability to you for any and all causes of action in relation to:
- in all other cases (including any use of the Site or Services), shall not exceed S$1.
5. In no event shall Einmilk be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages that result from the Services, Site or Content, or your use of, or the inability to use, the Services, Site, Content or any other website or device, even if Einmilk or an Einmilk authorised representative has been advised of or should have foreseen, the possibility of such damages.
6. You agree that the above exclusions and limitations of liability enable the Services and the Content to be provided by Einmilk at either reasonable costs or no costs to you.
Einmilk may provide links, plug-ins, widgets or other connections to other sites (“Linked Sites“) that may be of relevance and interest to users. Einmilk has no control over, and is not responsible for the content on or obtained through the Linked Sites or for any damage you may incur from the Linked Sites (including any virus, spyware, malware, worms, errors or damaging material contained in the Linked Sites) or the availability, accuracy or reliability of any of the Linked Sites. You hereby agree to assume all risk arising from the use of the Linked Sites and hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to the Linked Sites. Einmilk does not endorse, recommend or guarantee any of the Linked Sites, and Einmilk expressly disclaims all liabilities and responsibilities arising in relation to any Linked Sites.
Suspension and Termination
1. You agree that Einmilk has the right in its sole and absolute discretion and without notice or liability to:
- restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site or Services; and/or
- terminate, deactivate or suspend your Account, delete your Account and all related information and files in your Account, without assigning any reason.
The Site and Services are meant for use by residents of Singapore, Malaysia and China only. Einmilk makes no representation that the Services and Contents of the Site are appropriate or available for use in your location. Those who choose to access this Site from any location do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
You agree to indemnify and hold Einmilk, and its officers, agents, partners, and employees, harmless from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities (including statutory liability and liability to third parties), penalties, and costs (including without limitation, legal costs on a full indemnity basis), awards, losses and/or expenses, due to or arising out of:
- any use of the Site or any Service;
- your connection to the Site;
- your violation of any rights of any third party, including providers of courier services arranged via the Site or any Service;
- your violation of any rights of another person or entity; or
- your breach of any statutory requirement, duty or law.
1. No waiver of any rights or remedies by Einmilk shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorised representative of Einmilk.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
2. You hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction.